Friday, April 1, 2011

Scootering around . . .

We found Emily another scooter, to replace the one we left behind in NC. She's happy as a clam (an unusually mobile one) whizzing ahead of me on every path and zooming down hills with a big grin plastered on her face. This is a really good thing - once I've satisfied myself that she's remembering to "look both ways" and all that - because I really, really, REALLY need the exercise involved with keeping up with her!
I expect we'll head out again this afternoon, as the rain isn't that heavy today either. Currently, Emily is trying out her new palette of watercolors. She discovered a great use for all those useless, out-of-date, old business cards, as the card paper they're made of stands up pretty well to soaking.
I do get the distinct feeling that the artist is "yearning for Spring."

No comments:

Post a Comment